Interested in working at Guelph Public Library?
How do you apply?
- Scan and send it with your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Or, drop it off with your resume and cover letter at any library location
- Fill out the online application form.
Who can apply?
Anyone who has:
- Finished grade nine
- Is legally allowed to work in Canada
What positions do we have?
- Full and part-time positions
- Day, evening and weekend shifts
- Library technicians
- Professional librarians
- Specialized professional staff
Why would you like to work at Guelph Public Library?
- It is a friendly and supportive workplace
- We get to make a difference in the community
- We care about lifelong learning
- We value diversity
- We support work-life balance
Where could you work?
- The main library, one of the 5 branches or the Bookmobile
- In one of many departments (e.g. circulation, information, technical services)