The Guelph Public Library is committed to providing our community with accessible programs, services and collections. We strive to ensure that the library and its resources are available to everyone.
The Guelph Public Library has resources and staff to assist you. Find out more about our Accessibility Services.
We have the following accessible formats:
- Large print books
- DAISY format audiobooks from the CELA Library (Centre for Equitable Library Access)
- DAISY players
- eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Closed-captioned video
We have a number of assistive devices available for you:
- Optelec ClearView C Speech - video magnifier with audio text-to-speech for in-library use
- Portable desktop video magnifier for in-library use
- Handheld video magnifiers at all library locations
Further information on Library accessibility is available in the following service, policy, and procedure documents.
- Board Accessibility Policy
- City of Guelph Corporate Accessibility Policy
- City of Guelph Multi-Year Corporate Accessibility Plan
- City of Guelph Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
Print copies of the above are available by request to Human Resources.
Feedback can be provided:
- In person - all locations have suggestion boxes
- By e-mail - via Contact Us
- By telephone - call 519-824-6220
- By mail - please use the following address:
Guelph Public Library
100 Norfolk Street
Guelph, ON N1H 4J6