Didn't find what you were looking for in our catalogue?
The Guelph Public Library welcomes your requests! We can borrow items from other libraries for you through Interlibrary Loan.
- Before requesting an Interlibrary Loan, check the Guelph Public Library catalogue. If we have the title you are looking for, please place a request through our catalogue.
- For items published within the last year, please Suggest a Purchase as most libraries will not lend out new material though Interlibrary Loan.
How can I request an item through Interlibrary Loan?
There are two ways to request items through Interlibrary Loan.
- Items can be requested in person at any library location, by calling your nearest library or by completing the Interlibrary Loan request form.
- To manage your own interlibrary loans, sign up for a Self-Serve Interlibrary Loan account and access the INFOntario Interlibrary Loan System.
How much does it cost?
- Interlibrary Loans from other public libraries are usually free of charge.
- Fines will be charged on overdue Interlibrary Loan materials in accordance with Guelph Public Library policies.
- Lost or damaged items will be charged to your account as determined by the lending library.